OFF: Olivia Tremor Control question

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu Jul 16 12:57:15 EDT 1998

Well I think they're rather splendid.  For those who don't know they're
from Athens, Georgia, are influenced by the Beatles, Beach Boys and Guided
By Voices.  Their 27 song debut, "Music From The Unrealised Film Script:
Dusk At Cubist Castle" is well worth buying.  They're on Blue Rose in the
UK, a label also worth checking out.

Zeit
Track: Olivia Tremor Control - Green Typewriter Suite

brian halligan wrote:

> Anyone have an opinion about their music?  I came across them when I
> ordered a Bevis Frond LP and it seems like they might be worth checking
> out.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

> Brian Halligan
> mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
> http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html
>
> "We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
> -Fierce Wicker

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827