BOC: Yucaipa Show Info

Michael Karschner pookadad at DELTANET.COM
Thu Jul 16 13:33:48 EDT 1998

What the Crossroads' people had to say about the show:

The BOC show on Friday, August 28th, starts at 9 PM.  There's no opening
band so far, and they don't think there will be (usually only multi-act
shows on the weekends).  <Does that mean we'll get a 2 or 2 1/2 hour
show from the Boys??  :)  >   Tickets are $19.50 in advance, and $22.50
at the door.  They don't have a ticket-mailing system, but you can
charge will-call tickets by calling the club at 909-795-0665, extension
104, and using your credit card (MC, Visa, Discover, & AmEx accepted).
The club is 21 & over *only*, and you need to bring ID with you.  If you
charged will-call tickets, you also have to bring the credit card used
to charge them.  <They really stressed the ID/credit card stuff.>

Directions:  The club's address is:  The Crossroads, 32464 Dunlap Blvd,
Yucaipa, CA  92399.  Where-ever you're coming from, you have to get on
Interstate 10 first.  Then, if you're:

Coming from the west, take I-10 eastbound to Live Oak Canyon Road exit,
exit the freeway, and turn left at the stop sign.  Go up over the
freeway, and turn left at the first street (should be Dunlap), and the
club will be on your immediate right.

Coming from the east, take I-10 westbound to Live Oak Canyon Road exit,
exit the freeway, and continue straight ahead after the stop sign.
You'll be on Dunlap, and the club will be on your immediate right.