Hawkwind covers all: James Last

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri Jul 17 15:04:16 EDT 1998

He seems to be a bit of a closet rocker, our James.  As part of my record
dealing sideline, an acquaintance who knows of my penchant for strange cover
versions brought in an album with the Minutemen doing Van Halens "Ain't Talking
Bout Love" and a James Last live album with "Radar Love" by Golden Earring!

And he does a killer Elvis medley.

Zeit

David G wrote:

> > I remember looking for this years ago, but gave up... there's only so many
> > James last albums a person can look at before madness sets in :)  I'd love
> > to hear it though!
> >
> > Dave
> >

> So would I!
>
> DaveG
>
> > >I should soon be in posession of a James Last cover of Silver Machine
> > >though I'm a little gobsmacked to discover this. Gotta be a must on tape
> > >5...
> > >
> > >FoFP

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827