OFF: Whats up with Oz Fest?

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sun Jul 19 04:11:19 EDT 1998

J Strobridge wrote:

> Caught some of the Oz Fest on the Friday Rock Show on VH1 along with
> some excellent videos of past Ozzy and very past Black Sabbath.   Ah -
> I almost felt young again....... wonderful stuff  8-)
>
> Didn't see any Lemmy tho.
>
> jill

That's because it was the UK Ozfest at Milton Keynes which had the pleasure(?)
of attending.  The music was great (Sabbath with Vinnie Appice standing in for
the ill Bill Ward - which makes yet another Sabbath lineup!, Slayer and Pantera
all on the one day.  Pleasant surprise of the day were the Foo Fighters who I'd
always ignored but they put on a damn good show.  The downside - UK summer with
it's rain and mud.

Sabbath were good but not a patch on the Birmingham shows of last December.

Zeit

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827