AW: Help

Pospiech, Bernhard Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM-GROUP.COM
Mon Jul 20 02:40:04 EDT 1998

Hi there Steve

> Did Hawkwind play in Manchester in December that year?

They did not

> They played at Manchester Palace on September 18.   Maybe Bernhard can
> help here?

I suppose (or: I am very sure) Steve is talking about this tape

A couple of weeks ago I had the same problem that Steve has. Now I know that
there exist 2 different track-list versions from this gig. I had the tape
with the WRONG track-list with a "6" quality. I compared this tape with the
other tapes from this tour and found that the other tapes had different (but
correct) track-listings.

It was then Mike who sent me a tape with the correct track-listing but only
in a quality around "4-5"

I'll give you the correct track-listing (and some more information) after
returning home today afternoon

cheers
Bernhard