MotorHead & Legendary Pink Dots Reccommendations please

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Mon Jul 20 03:01:53 EDT 1998

Hi!
Happy summer-it's a nice balmy 80degrees here at 1am! Anyhow-I'm
curious- again :)
Motorhead I've maybe-if I remember right-heard at a party years ago-can
someone refresh my memory as to their sound?  And possibly a disc to
start with? Remember-I'll listen to anything ( well almost) once I ,
like most of us, I figure, have a very wide ranging taste.
On the other-I;ve got a couple of great LPD cd's-their latest "Hallway
of the Gods", "It's Raining In Heaven"  an "Under Triple Moons"- a comp
cd of older , unreleased personal tape stuff, etc. The first two I
mentioned are awesome , Hallway being the best of the three. What others
are as good as these two?  I'm afraid my wallet is gonna regret this
one!! Oh well:)
Thanx for any help in advance:)
Rock on!
Pam

--
         Pam Wheaton                         Cliff Wheaton
       ____/----^----\____               The greatest tool