Metal Doremi Shield/cd

Soniqué sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Mon Jul 20 03:03:42 EDT 1998

On 19 Jul 98, at 1:30, J Strobridge wrote:

> Funny - but I was just tidying my filing the other day and lamenting the
> fact this this was clearly another case where I had been comprehensively
> ripped off by some piss merchant.

> The distributors were Isotope Music near Toronto in Canada and the
> guy dealing with it was someone called Jerry (tel: 905 333 3001).
(etc)

Hmmm. Rob Goodwin was the one who first mentioned to me about this box, and
also told me that Isotope bought all the Griffin stock when it was released
from liquidation. So I'm a little surprised that you have had trouble with
them

Soniqué (back in Oz ... phew!)