MotorHead & Legendary Pink Dots Reccommendations please

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Mon Jul 20 00:18:03 EDT 1998

> Motorhead I've maybe-if I remember right-heard at a party years ago-can
> someone refresh my memory as to their sound?  And possibly a disc to
> start with?

I would easily recommend Motorhead's latest, "Snakebite Love". It's
the perfect mix of old-school, rip-and-tear Motormusic and slick,
"you-mean-I've-got-a-budget-this-time" experimentation that's made
their 90s albums so unique.

Motorhead are quite an acquired taste...but taste varies so widely on
this list that I doubt anyone here couldn't handle it. As a longtime
fan and total convert to Lemmy's Electric Church, even I have to
admit it took repeated listens before I could get into this band. But
I'm a total believer. I don't care what anybody says...Lemmy is THE
most underappreciated rock lyricist of all time.

--  Nick