MotorHead & Legendary Pink Dots Reccommendations please

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Mon Jul 20 01:40:45 EDT 1998

>      Lemmy is a stunning lyricist.  Motorhead swerve madly through
> a wild combination of the deeply thought provoking (!) and
> straight up "booze 'n' broads" rock 'n' roll.  And at high
> speed :)

When I was a kid, a friend of mine used to make fun of me all the
time for listening to Motorhead. He would call it "music for the less
intelligent". Meanwhile, he was bangin' his head to stuff like
Stryper, Ratt, Quiet Riot, etc. -- basically any "metal" that was big
on MTV at the time.  After years of trying to argue with
the idiot, I finally just decided it was best to walk away, chuckling
to myself.

--  Nick