OFF: New Hawkfan

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Mon Jul 20 07:40:00 EDT 1998

No, not a new issue of the fanzine -- I've got a son, Micheal Lachlan
Berry, born on 19th June.  So far he's shown the good taste to like Ozric
Tentacles and Anubian Lights.  We'll have to see how he fares with the
Space Ritual!

Dave.

P.S. Now I can join the Militant Parents Assocation, with their endearing
chant:
        "What do we want?               -- More sleep!
         When do we want it?            -- Now!"                :-)

Harlequin Ltd., Lismore House, 127 George St, Edinburgh, EH2 4JN, UK.
Tel: +44 131 240 6106.