OFF: More Ozfest

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Jul 20 09:40:17 EDT 1998

>Think about it, would you rather headline Stage 2 or do the main stage at
around 3 in afternoon?

Well I dunno.  Will folks pay much attention to whats happening on stage
two?

>'Tis better to reign in Hell ....

Could be very right.  Just seems to me as well known as they are you'd
want them on stage one, at the very least ensure their name can be seen
in the advertisement.  As it is unless you look really hard you don't
know Motorhead is part of the bill.

>That sounds almost as sacrilegious as Govt. Mule being >relegated to the
second stage (and a 30 minute set) on the >H.O.R.D.E. tour...

>Cheers,

>Paul.

Whew that is bad.  Did Mule fans riot?  Maybe Blues Traveller wanted it
that way so the Mule would not steal the spotlight.  This is definitely
one band I would not want to open for me; I'd be very afraid the
audience would be crying out for more after my set had started.

Recommended Motorhead - Pam W., there is a compilation called Welcome to
the Bear Trap.  Probably can find this on cassette or CD very cheap.
Some live songs included.

Ghost in the Ruins

OBCDWaiting for - King's X Tapehead (Oct. 98)
OBTriumph Track to Cover - Stranger in a Strange Land (Thunder 7)
OB Babe to use for your Windows wallpaper - Catherine Zeta-Jones