BOC: Biscuit CD

Mon Jul 20 11:06:05 EDT 1998

Howdy folks!  I'm back after some vacation - "it's so lonely in the state
of Maine", but I had a blast anyway.  Sounds like tBS kicked ass all over
the place, as I knew they would.  Another "Torgo Review" to add to the
Post-Op.

Someone asked about the King Biscuit Flower Hour CD - the last word I
heard on it, and this was probably in April, was that the CD was at that
time scheduled for an October release.  I've heard nothing further.  I'm
sure that when more is known, there will be info at the BOC Fanclub website
(www.bocfanclub.com), since Bolle was presumably assisting with track
selection.  Rumor has it that "Wings of Mercury" (from the 1986 broadcast -
the one found on the *Into the Crypts of Rays* CD) may be on it...

John