Metal Doremi Shield/cd

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jul 20 13:11:09 EDT 1998

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Soniqu=E9?= writes:

> > john.m.gray writes:
> >
> > > Does anyone remember who was selling that "limited Edition" Do Re MI
> > > Shield with the Undisclosed Files cd? Thanks, John
>
> On 19 Jul 98, at 1:30, J Strobridge wrote:
>
> > Funny - but I was just tidying my filing the other day and lamenting the
> > fact this this was clearly another case where I had been comprehensively
> > ripped off by some piss merchant.
>
> > The distributors were Isotope Music near Toronto in Canada and the
> > guy dealing with it was someone called Jerry (tel: 905 333 3001).
> (etc)
>
> Hmmm. Rob Goodwin was the one who first mentioned to me about this box, and
> also told me that Isotope bought all the Griffin stock when it was released
> from liquidation. So I'm a little surprised that you have had trouble with
> them

yes - judging by everyone's support it can't have been Isotope's fault
so I'm probably just another victim of the voracious appetite of the
American Postal Service.

Not to worry - I gave it up as lost a long time ago and had become
resigned to the situation.   I'm glad to hear copies do exist tho'.

ta
jill

obWeekendOccupation> Mouse trapping

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk