Brain Surgeons

Al Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 20 15:55:57 EDT 1998

Hi
        I'm pretty new to this list and came to it as a Hawkfan of 20 plus
years,and I have to say I know little about What links BOC and HW.I know
BOC,and have really enjoyed several of their albums over the years,and vividly
remember a gig at hammersmith odeon absolute eons ago culminating in pyrotech
oblivion and flying guitars flung from one side of the stage to the
other...Ace stuff.
 However,I've never heard of the Brain Surgeons , I'm sorry to admit,and I'm
getting really Jealous reading about them 'coz they sound great.Please,Please
someone tell me more,reccomend some albums...tell me where i can find their
CDs in the UK,...are they oing to gig here..??What is their connexion to BOC
and HW ?

      anxiously awaiting,at the edge of time,
                    AL