MotorHead & Legendary Pink Dots Reccommendations please

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Jul 20 14:23:55 EDT 1998

At 13:14 20/07/98 +0100, you wrote:
>In article <169857.3109916709 at cea20.joh.cam.ac.uk>, Carl Edlund Anderson
><cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK> writes
>>     All of Motorhead's albums from _1916_ on have been top notch
>>(excepting _March or Die_, which was, IMO, pretty bad :)
>
>And the ones before are even better!
>
>Overkill, Ace Of Spades, even No Remorse!
>
>can there ever be a bigger rush than Ace of Spades, I wonder?
>--
>Jon

In general terms, probably not, but for me it was getting home with the
original Chiswick 12" of 'Motorhead', sliding it out of the sleeve
SEEING(!) the grooves without even peering at them, slapping it on the
turntable, & then hearing the speaker cones flap!!!!

ChrisW

ObCD:Kyuss/Queens of the Stone Age

Free your mind & watch your ass!