MotorHead & Legendary Pink Dots Reccommendations please

Tue Jul 21 07:35:00 EDT 1998

On tis 21 jul 1998 09.18 +0100 "Jon Browne" <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK> wrote:
> In article <63739.3109953109 at cea20.joh.cam.ac.uk>, Carl Edlund Anderson
> <cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK> writes
>>    _Iron Fist_?!
>
> yeah, Iron Fist! but not Orgasmatron. :)

     :) Orgasmatron was quite a good album, wasn't it? :)

> 1916 was the last one I heard. <gulp>
> I shall have to catch up a bit here...

     I was pretty impressed with 1916, songwise, but the sound
on the album as not good.  However, the sound on all the
subsequent albums has been excellent.  _Bastards_ and _Sacrifice_
and _Overnight Sensation_ are all pretty excellent stuff, IMO.
Some very fine lyrical outings from Lemmy.  A few dodgy tracks
here and there, IMO, but that's rock and roll ;)

     I confess I haven't heard anything but the title track to
_Snakebite Love_ yet, since I know I can get it cheaper in the
US than in Britain :/

Cheers,
Carl

--