MotorHead & Legendary Pink Dots Reccommendations please

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Jul 21 07:54:00 EDT 1998

> > Oops...didn't read ahead far enough before responding...apparently
> > some folks HAVE seen Operation R+R. I saw it at Weedsport, up near
> > Syracuse, NY. Anyone else there?
> >
> Yowza!  That's where I saw them!  For sure, lots of rockin' that
> night, on stage and off, eh?

ob Scene of gratuitous violence at Operation R+R:

Some guy was crowd surfing, and his boot caught a really big scary dude
right in the face. Really Big Scary Dude grabbed Crowd Surfer and pulled
him straight to the ground...the kid literally landed with an audible
THUD...during a MOTORHEAD CONCERT, MIND YOU! Crowd S
urfer slowly gets to his feet and takes off through the crowd, with
Really Big Scary Dude chasing him, punching him in the back of the
head repeatedly as they disappear into the crowd.

FADE OUT

I know it's only rock and roll, but...well, you know.

--  Nick