HW: Strange Daze Europe '99

Andy C acobley at COMPUTING.DUNDEE.AC.UK
Wed Jul 22 03:55:18 EDT 1998

See:

http://ast.star.rl.ac.uk/eclipse99/path_alleur.html

For a full path of the eclipse.  Looks like the bottom of Belgium does get
it.

Andy C

--
"The most popular genre is comedy (19%) and is particularly
attractive to girls, with 23% of girls selecting it. Perhaps

Media Matters, Herald Survey, What They Watch