OFF: Church of Dead Girls

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 22 06:17:52 EDT 1998

Nick said...

>I think you and I were through this once before, Theo...I'm from
> Endicott and went to school at Cortland. Remember, I was the one who
> recommended "Church of Dead Girls" to you because it had tons of
> local references. BTW, how did you like the book. I thought it was
> pretty well done. Not a difficult or challenging read, but worth a
> few nights.
> And I still say it's the literary equivalent of "Harvest Moon"!

Uh... no, that was me, not Theo. As for the book, I found it quite
enjoyable. The many references to my home town and my other stomping
grounds made it seem more realistic. It was more like reading about
bizarre happenings in a local paper than in a work of fiction.

It did have a bit of a Harvest Moon feel to it, and I think it was right
about then that the song took it's place for me in the top whatever it
is in.

Torgo has left the building.......
Torgo at norwich.net     DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos