HW: Reefer Madness

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 22 13:39:53 EDT 1998

>>I've just spotted a DVD of something called "Reefer Madness".
>>Is this anything to do with Hawkwind?
>
>            I'd assume its the hilarious 50s "beware the EVIL drug that
is
>marijuana" film. Why they'd put it onto DVD is beyond me, though...
>
>- Max Wilcox

Now that makes it worth the purchase price & shipping.  Actually,
reading the list of US DVD releases (not the UK one which comprises some
23 movies, none with extras) I am amazed at what's been chucked out on
that format.  It's almost like the budget crap that bulked-up the CD
market for the 1st 5 years or so.

Chris.