OFF: ozzfest and motorhead

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Wed Jul 22 15:55:32 EDT 1998

>     Well, Tool are a cool band :) but Limp Bizkit?!  Guess I'm
>an old fart before I'm 30.  Better start getting my lines down:
>Damn kids! :)

Limp Bizkit are boring metal copycats.  Coal Chamber, however, are
carrying forth the glorious banner of Motorhead et al with their insane
Cookie Monster growlings of "Me Loco!"  The best metal I've heard since
Sepultura's better days...  OK, they're not _that_ great.  I just dig
their song on the radio.

Brian

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"You can cage a swallow, can't you?  But you can't swallow a cage, can
you?"