HW: MP3s of _Kings of Speed, Lords of Light_ bootleg CD

Pospiech, Bernhard Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM-GROUP.COM
Thu Jul 23 01:37:56 EDT 1998

Hello

>Does anyone know for sure where this gig is from?  The back of the CD
>says Detroit, USA, but I dimly recall someone on here saying it's from
>Bochum, Germany.  Can anyone supply the date and venue?

This gig was for sure recorded in Bochum, Germany. The hall is called
"Zeche". The date is: 08.Oct.1991
The tape was recorded by a friend of mine (hi Andreas!).  I was also there.
You can hear me whisteling loud at the end of the gig.

I do not know who made this boot, but I suppose it was a guy from the
southern part of Germany

Bernhard