HW: Interesting Challenge - The final solution!

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Thu Jul 23 15:23:10 EDT 1998

>I 2nd this observation.  For overall texture when presenting a newboy
>Hawkwind, if I wasn't going to make a compilation tape, I'd play *Hall
>Of The Mountain Grill*.  It has held up really well over a quarter of a
>century, IMO.

I can vouch for this:
HotMG was my first HW album (I was here for BOC originally) and PW (DIS)
totally blew me away.  I now own 10 HW albums and counting (HotMG is
still my favorite, although I can't find Warrior, or a decently priced
Space Ritual remaster, in the stores so I haven't checked them out yet.)

Brian

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker