HW: Interesting Challenge

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Fri Jul 24 01:19:49 EDT 1998

>I have been introducing a Japanese friend to hawkwind,  I shouldn't be
>surprised to have been asked the question "Which is the besty album?"
>Now,  I think this should be an open question,  Warriors or Doremi have
>it for me,  but what would people recommend as the "educational" best
>album of choice?

If you don't necessarily want to limit your choice to albums, I'd highly
recommend the "Live Legends" video.  Various eras are represented, sound
quality and playing are top-notch, and there's always that "ballet"
dancer......

Kevin Sommers

Primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

http://www.psn.net/~novadrive/