HW:Bedoiun

Scott Heller shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Fri Jul 24 05:47:18 EDT 1998

Seems there has been a lot of talk about Bedoiun. These gusy have really
been getting better. I just saw them in Hamburg in June and they were
incredible live. I thought the CD was pretty good, but they really smoke
live! The guitar player has really come into his own and plays some killer
stuff and Alan is a MONSTER live...  They are all really nice guys as well.
Danny thompson has really had to crank it up a notch as a drummer and has
been able to do so. I was very impressed.

Heard MOnster magnet will play Malmo sweden on August 25th, so I hope to go
and interview them again...

Was reading the MAN biography by Deke Leonard called Rhino's Winos and
Lunatics and this is an incredible book. One of the best i have read in a
long time. Anyway, there is a section where the band tours with REO
Speedwagon and BOC.  It turns out they really hit it off with BOC and had a
great time for that tour. I can't remember the details but it is quite a
funny page in the book.

scott

ObCD-Core- Revival  (heard they have a new name now and a new Cd is finished)

R. Scott Heller PhD
Hagedorn Research Institute
Niels Steensensvej 6
DK 2820 Gentofte Denmark