OFF: more Monster Magnet

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Fri Jul 24 11:34:38 EDT 1998

Since HW is the reason MM exists, it would be fairly callous of them not
to recommend HW.  Little story:
I was at the coney island high HW gig last year.  My friend's somewhat
heavy wife passed out from heat and lack of O2.
He's a little guy, so i had to carry her out.
getting thru the crowd was nearly impossible, as she was very sweaty,
and i kept losing my hold, the crowd would not give an inch.
I BELLOWED "make an f-ing hole!" and the crowd parted.  exposing dave
wyndorf. Dave went and got security who helped me get her to the door.
3 seconds in the air and she was fine. =)
rj