BOC-L TAPE SWAP

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Jul 25 11:20:05 EDT 1998

<<
 Another couple of tapes have now passed through and I'm pleased at the
qulaity
 we're getting.  Big props to Chris Allen for his schizophrenic offering.
Much
 respect.

 I'd also suggest people do as he suggests, throw tapes into the loop whenever
you
 feel like it.  That way, barring natural disasters, the loop will go on
forever.
 I'm working on Part 2 right now.

 Brian Halligan - another installment was sent of yesterday, originated by
Doug
 Bates.

 Zeit >>

Well, I don't know what happened to my first tape, I never heard back from the
person to whom I sent it, but I have a second one ready, which I'm really
anxious to send to someone, so if anyone cares, give me your addy, and I'll
pass it along. Maybe I should just send it to the person who sent me his own
tape? That would be Duane--would you like it Duane? Considering your diverse
tastes, you might quite like some of it.

Chuck