OFF: Not fair

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Mon Jul 27 09:53:49 EDT 1998

> >but....... it
> >is not fair to interpret the interview the way you did that Christan
> and I
> >did with Nik.  We did not try to get him to say anything nasty about
> dave.
> >We just asked about Strange Daze and Nik went off the deep end.

        Could someone PLEASE recap what Nik said about SD !!!
        The web page just lists the table of contents without the
        article referred to above. I don't care about what Nik said
about
        Dave.

        Its sad Nik will not be at SD this year. Anyone going anyway?