OFF: Lemmy Help...

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Mon Jul 27 08:11:40 EDT 1998

> Space Lords:
>
> I have a comp of Motorhead called Welcome to the Bear Trap.  This is the
> only Lemmy I own except for the Hellraiser III soundtrack.  This thing
> was put out by Castle Communications.  I like it, I like it a lot.
> Problem, while they credit the songwriters I have no idea of the origin
> of these songs.  Can anybody help?  Hoping to scarf some Lemmy but I'd
> like to get something that has as many of these tracks as possible.
> Some are live:
>
> Side 1
> Motorhead (Live)
> Overkill
> Talking Head
> Rock It
> Iron Fist
> I Got Mine
> Steal Your Face
> (We Are) The Road Crew
> Snaggletooth
> Stay Clean
>
> Side 2
>
> Iron Horse (Live)
> One Track Mind
> Speedfreak
> Loser
> (Don't Need) Religion
> Stone Dead Forever
> Sweet Revenge
> Capricorn
> Love Me Like a Reptile
> Ace of Spades
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Ghost in the Ruins

Gosh, that's a pretty scattered bunch of tunes, but nothing AFTER
1984's double compilation "No Remorse" -- therefore, I think that one
would be your best bet. A ton of those tracks are on it...(depending
on what printing of NR you get, it'll have anywhere from 22 to 26
tracks, from different versions I've seen). The studio albums you'll
find this stuff on are:

Motorhead
Overkill
Ace of Spades
Bomber
No Sleep 'til Hammersmith (Live album)
Iron Fist
Another Perfect Day
No Remorse (Steal Your Face and Snaggletooth were brand newbies
recorded specifically for the comp.

--  Nick