OFF: Lemmy Help...

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Jul 27 15:01:00 EDT 1998

I'm sure someone will fill in the blanks, but off the top of my head, 300
miles away from my MH collection I would say;

BREVARD, Adrian R. wrote:

> Side 1
> Motorhead (Live) - No Sleep Till Hammersmith & single
> Overkill - Overkill
> Talking Head - can't remember
> Rock It - can't remember
> Iron Fist - Iron Fist & single
> I Got Mine - Another Perfect Day & single
> Steal Your Face - No Remorse
> (We Are) The Road Crew - Ace Of Spades
> Snaggletooth - No Remorse
> Stay Clean - Overkill
>
> Side 2
>
> Iron Horse (Live) - No Sleep Till Hammersmith
> One Track Mind - Another Perfect Day
> Speedfreak - Iron Fist
> Loser - Iron Fist
> (Don't Need) Religion - Iron Fist
> Stone Dead Forever - Bomber / Golden Years EP
> Sweet Revenge - Bomber
> Capricorn - Bomber
> Love Me Like a Reptile - Ace Of Spades
> Ace of Spades - Ace Of Spades
>
> Ace Of Spades is the usual choice for starters, although I prefer Overkill
> and if you prefer Brian Robertson playing guitar - Another Perfect Day.
> No Remorse is the best compilation and to harp on about Robbo, if you ever
> see a live album called Live 1983 buy it.

Zeit

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827