HW: Mixing desk tapes

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Mon Jul 27 18:56:31 EDT 1998

The Chippenham soundboard tape is one i have the master for; quality
isn't actually that great i don't think, and performance-wise i know
there were many better on that tour. I still remember Steppenwolf
from Oxford the night before..... ah memories.

I'm one of those who prefers low generation  audience tapes if at all
possible, but there's always an exception and Brighton 5/12/79 is the
exception for me.

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250