OFF: Brain Surgeons make L.A. Commie rag top 10!!

Eddie Williamson OE3 at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 27 18:32:21 EDT 1998

yes, the brain surgeons (whom i've never heard, by the way) were listed in the
l.a. weekly's top 10 metal releases this year.  i don't have the "rag" in
front of me but this holier-than-thou critic said it had been several years
since he took hard rock/metal seriously on account of its past
excesses/retreads/hokeyness.  seeing as he hadn't kept tabs on things of rock
in quite some time he checked into the scene and came away with a top 10 list
of quality ROCK.  some albums were atmospheric european tripe with illegible
logos, one was vixen's NEW ALBUM, automatically calling into question said
crit's wits, and one was the brain surgeons.  so, i guess my point is that
west coast communist sympathisers with bad taste like the brain surgeons!