BOC: Palace Chat

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 27 20:06:03 EDT 1998

Hey kids....

This is directly off the PALACE software users group list, and after you
read it you will have just as much information as I do.....

BLUE OYSTER CULT CHATS AT TOWNE SQUARE 2000!!

Come join us July 28th at 8pm pacific as 3com and ABC
Alaska Superstation join up to bring you Blue Oyster
Cult as they chat about their new album, 'Heaven
Forbid'! Straight from downtown Fairbanks, Alaska!

Connect to usr.thepalace.com

Not only will they be chatting, but we will be using a
web cam page to bring their video images to you LIVE!!!
We will also be announcing tutorial chats to teach you
how to get your video on palace without using up your
precious bandwidth!! So come to our chat with Blue
Oyster Cult!!

Arctic Frost
Towne Square 2000
usr.thepalace.com

I have tested this palace site and they have a banner up that advertises
this also. They failed to mention in the posting that the port number
for this palace site is: 9998

To download the free palace software you will need to participate, which
Torgo uses almost nightly at Galaxystation.com (shameless plug), point
your browser to:

www.thepalace.com

See you there possibly.....

Torgo has left the building.......