HW: Mixing desk tapes

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Tue Jul 28 11:12:00 EDT 1998

> I'm one of those who prefers low generation  audience tapes if at all
> possible, but there's always an exception and Brighton 5/12/79 is the
> exception for me.
>
> Alasdair

Alisdair is the Brighton Tape good quality,i've been looking for a decent '79
tour tape especially a good recording of New Jerusalem.

re:1989 tour
IMHO I think the band played better in their USA tour just before the uk '89
tour,although "Rambo in Space" was played at Hav a sniff,but Simon was always
too low in the mix.

btw I have just taped a documentary called "Glastonbury" I dont think the Hawks
are on it,the verve and spiritulised were mentioned in the article,so are
any on the uk listers in this film ?

regards

Marty(going back in the box)