OFF: BRAIN SURGEONS Article NYPRESS July 22-28

Tue Jul 28 09:26:39 EDT 1998

>>>Anyone else seen this? its got a great cartoon of Albert and Deb dissecting a

>>Cool!  I'd love to get a copy of this - anyone got a copy or scan of it?

>I have a copy I could send you.

Would be much obliged.  I actually wanted to find a graphic using the
characters from South Park that I could alter a bit - I was thinking
something along the lines of Eric, Stan, and Kyle "operating" on Kenny's
head (maybe with the Medusa artwork of Trepanation or the Malpractise
cover work thrown in there somehow), with the the following text below
it:  "Brain Surgeons Kick Ass"  Would look cool on a t-shirt, but there
would be those damn copyright issues to deal with... Still, I might
consider something like it someday for my website.

John