BOC-L Digest - 27 Jul 1998 to 28 Jul 1998

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Jul 28 07:56:10 EDT 1998

> Martyn Lawrence wrote this ...
>
> > btw I have just taped a documentary called "Glastonbury" I dont think the
> Hawks
> > are on it,the verve and spiritulised were mentioned in the article,so are
> > any on the uk listers in this film ?
>
> Spiritualised and The Verve played Glasto this year ??? I doubt you'll find
> any Hawks
> on any of the info available for a few years past now....  PS. If the docu
> that
> you have mentions rain, it was NOT exagerrated.

Well Spiritualized played a great set on sunday, but I'm almost certain the
Verve didn't play, certainly not on any of the big stages. Yes the rain was
apalling. For that reason I doubt I feature in any footage :-)

Tim

ObCD: Tortoise,   _TNT_