OFF: Brain Surgeons make L.A. Commie rag top 10!!

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Tue Jul 28 13:50:23 EDT 1998

> Besides, we all probably have some favorite band or album (Club Ninja
> > anyone?  just kidding...) that would cause the rest of us to question
> > our wits...
>
> Okay, okay...mine's "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" by Neil Diamond.
> There. I said it. Anyone else wanna offer up a confession?

I'll confess-How about Johnny Cash's "Bitter Tears" album, And the "Best
of" Peter, Paul & Mary too!!Pam

--
         Pam Wheaton                         Cliff Wheaton
       ____/----^----\____               The greatest tool