OFF: CDs which question our wits

Eddie Williamson OE3 at AOL.COM
Tue Jul 28 15:34:51 EDT 1998

In a message dated 7/28/98 12:07:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG writes:

<< > Besides, we all probably have some favorite band or album (Club Ninja
 > > anyone?  just kidding...) that would cause the rest of us to question
 > > our wits...

 Hmm...since I sort of started this, here's a few CDs in my collection
 that might make you wonder about me...

 Veruca Salt - American Thighs, Eight Arms to Hold You, Blow it Out Your Ass
 Vixen - Vixen, Rev it Up, Tangerine
 David Lee Roth - Eat 'em and Smile
 KISS - Alive, Alive II, Alive III
 Rush - Chronicles, Test For Echo (for Martin Popoff's benefit)
 Y&T - Greatest Hits '81 to '85 (sorry AB)
 Pat Benatar - Greatest Hits
 The Bangles - Greatest Hits
 The Ramones - Greatest Hits
 The B-52s - Greatest Hits
 Alanis Morisette - Jagged Little Pill (no kidding!)
 Henry Mancini - Greatest Hits

 and of course, the most twisted CD in my collection:

 Peter Bohovesky - Peter Bohovesky     ;-)

 John >>

i strive to uphold my credibility but i have a soft spot for country-rock
legends, poco.  "good feelin' to know", anyone?  they had great harmonies and
for southern california, '70s soft-rock, they can't be beat!  plus, they were
the first country-rock band, along with byrds mid-period, graham parsons
stuff, and the eagles stole two poco bassists!
recommended: the very best of POCO.
cheerio!
wits a-drifting,
oe3