OFF: High Tide

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJANEWS.COM
Tue Jul 28 16:47:26 EDT 1998

Since I've enjoyed all the Simon House stuff that I've picked up so far, I'm thinking about buying some of the High Tide CDs.  There is a single CD that contains both _High Tide_ and _Sea Shanties_ - are these good?  Does the CD omit any songs from the original albums (I hate that!).  Any other "must have" Simon House material - I've got all the Hawkwind and Spiral Realms CDs, plus _Yassasim_ and some of the stuff he did with Nik.  There is something called "Gulp" from '91, and one or two releases with the Third Ear Band - are these any good?  I'm aware of the work House did with David Bowie, but I'm not much of a Bowie fan...

Thanks in advance!

MWood

NP: _Space Ritual_

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----