Helen Wheels & David Roter Method

Gary Davis artshop at ARTIST-SHOP.COM
Wed Jul 29 00:35:03 EDT 1998

Hello Folks!

The latest Artist Shop newsletter is out and you'll find it in its entirety
at <http://www.artist-shop.com/news.htm>.  Below is an excerpt of that part
of the newsletter most of interest to this mailing list ;-)

Fans of the Brain Surgeons and BOC will want to check out some new entries
on our Cellsum page <http://www.artist-shop.com/cellsum> by Helen Wheels and
David Roter Method.  Helen Wheels/Archetype - Archetype is a compilation of
material that spans this eclectic performer's twenty year career. Ms. Wheels
co-penned every song on this remarkable collection. The depth and vision of
her work shines bright in Archetype, as she hones in with steel-bladed
accuracy on the gritty realities of everyday life and every woman's dreams
of love. Archetype reincarnates the best from the beginning of this
outstanding artist's musical career and gives birth to a mature awakening of
new purpose and definition. Two brand new bonus tracks crown this
retrospective: "Tatoo Vampire," recorded with The Brain Surgeons, and
"Niagara Falls," recorded with The X Brothers.

David Roter Method/Live at Arlene Grocery 6/98 on VHS - This was a very
recent performance from David Roter Method including Joe and Al Bouchard in
the band as David sings song about, "My mother, my brother and my dick!"
David's joyfully wicked sense of humor is always at the forefront in his
songs and on-stage banter.  It's rock'n'roll and it's fun!

Gary

                          Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com          artshop at artist-shop.com
phone: 330-929-2056                        fax:330-945-4923
              SUPPORT THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST!!!