OFF: Better popular bands??

Wed Jul 29 10:12:02 EDT 1998

On ons 29 jul 1998 12.27 +0100 "Andy Gilham" <Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM>
wrote:
>> Gov't Mule are *THE* power trio of the 90s!
>
> So they're basically an anachronism then?
> :))

     Perhaps :)  But a *damn* good one!

     (Of course, we good argue that Kyuss and the Spiritual
Beggars are also effectively 90s power trios, but we could
also argue that they too are anachronisms :)  Probably the
same for Bevis Frond :) I think Clutch is a three-piece as
well, but I've still not found the new album).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson