OFF: Brain Surgeons make L.A. Commie rag top 10!!

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Jul 29 10:19:11 EDT 1998

 Besides, we all probably have some favorite band or album (Club Ninja >
anyone?  just kidding...) that would cause the rest of us to question
our wits...

>Okay, okay...mine's "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" by Neil Diamond. There. I
said it. Anyone else wanna offer up a confession?

Ah never be ashamed to own some Neil Diamond, he's quite good.

>I'll even throw in a bonus:  Pat Boone's "No More Mister Nice Guy: In a Metal
Mood".

--  Nick

>From what I have heard of it its beter than watching South Park.  A real
scream!

Hmmm, one man's trash is another mans treasure...

I own or owned (recently purged a lot of riff-raff)

Anthrax - Sounds Like White Noise (Tape)
Loudness - (forgot the title...ooops)
Bill and Ted II Soundtrack (What the hell the King's X song, Jr.'s Gone
Wild is awsome)
Some dreadful compilation with a lot of European metal bands called
"Teach them While They are Young"
White Lion - Mane Attraction
White Lion - Big Game
Yngwie Malmsteen - Fire and Ice (Tape)
Judas Priest - Stained Class (tape)
Shonnen Knife (forgot this one too) (tape)

There is probably lots more.  But trash to treasure, I could not in good
faith, John Swartz, list Kiss Alive I as trash.  That suker rocks baby.
One of my all time fave 70's album.  Now the other two, yeah, make 'em
frisbees.

Ghost in the Ruins

"Remember amigos, PBS sucks becuase its free!" - Johnny Bluejeans