OFF Gov't Mule, Music for your Ass!

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Jul 29 11:09:36 EDT 1998

> From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>
.  Mule just plain kicks ass, only way I can describe
> them.  Check out the Live CD.  Single take, complete with some mistakes,
> but damn does the power shine through.

Dose is pretty much one take too.  GM does things in reverse--some
rhythm parts are added later.  The lead parts are live, pretty much.
The basic tracks are recorded just like a live gig, so if Warren
wants to beef up the rhythm parts where he was soloing, he adds them
later...

theo

"...Power in the hands of fools..."