OFF: Brain Surgeons make L.A. Commie rag top 10!!

Wed Jul 29 12:20:48 EDT 1998

>But trash to treasure, I could not in good
faith, John Swartz, list Kiss Alive I as trash.  That suker rocks baby.
One of my all time fave 70's album.  Now the other two, yeah, make 'em
frisbees.

Yeah, my point was really not against Alive, or even Alive II (although
it's nowhere near as good - but does capture KISS in 1977 pretty
acurately), but the fact that I didn't know to quit when I was ahead
(and got Alive III - actually, it sounds o.k., but the coolest stuff
on there is their old material).

John