OFF: Brain Surgeons make L.A. Commie rag top 10!!

Wed Jul 29 18:18:01 EDT 1998

On ons 29 jul 1998 20.51 +0100 "Chris Warburton" <desdinova at EARTHLING.NET>
wrote:
> After all, he did write "I'm A Believer", and if The Monkees are TOO
uncool
> (despite Mike Nesmith), you can always go for Robert Wyatt's version!

     The Monkees rule! (especially Mike Nesmith, whose solo stuff
is particularly fab)

     I've got the whole back catalog on vinyl :) barring a few
rarities albums which I'll pick up when I replace the lot on
CD :)

     However, they can't possibly be embarrassingly uncool, since
the hyper-cool Trouble covered "Porpoise Song", thus permanently
branding the Prefab Four as where-it's-at :)

Cheers,
Carl

ObCD: Kingston Wall, _II_

--