HW: MP3s of _Kings of Speed, Lords of Light_ bootleg CD

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Wed Jul 29 17:15:54 EDT 1998

On Sat, 25 Jul 1998, Andreas wrote:

> there is less tape hissing on it.  Brian Tawn thinks that this CD was
> released by the band themselves like they did with the vinyl version
> of Undisclosed files, which was done because they can get more money
> from a bootleg release than to put it out officially.  Anyway, I paid
> 40 Deutschmarks for a CD that I recorded !

My copy has "Made in the UK" and "A Golden Void Production" printed on
the CD.  Also, near the centre, it has, "Produced in Space by The Trio
--- This One's for Robert."

So who are "The Trio?"

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Spiritual Beggars, _Mantra III_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix