OFF: Lemmy Help...

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu Jul 30 02:24:16 EDT 1998

> Live 1983? Is that a bootleg, import or what? Never heard of it.

 I'm not entirely sure.  I'm sitting looking at it, and it's on Street Link
records , released in 1991.  It claims to be licensed from Castle Communications
which is fair enough, as they bought all the Bronze back catalogue when they went
bust.  So it looks legitimate.  But this is the only copy I've ever seen and I
bought it in a street market in London.

It was recorded at Sheffield University on 9 June 1983, has 16 tracks and is a
marvellous reminder of that brief, shining moment when Robbo was on top form.
That was one of 3 gigs I saw Robbo/MH and that night he was on form.  It's 90%
Another Perfect Day/Iron Fist material, when Lemmy was trying to move on from the
Fast Eddie days.  Unfortunately, MH fans didn't take kindly to the 'new' sound,
and commercially MH never recovered.  Robbo was last spotted on a Frankie Millers
last tour, before Frankies demise and a Thin Lizzy reunion.  Still waiting for the
ambient album ala Wurzel.

Zeit

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827