OFF: Better popular bands??

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu Jul 30 03:00:02 EDT 1998

> It's Warren Haynes and Allen Woody, both late of the Allmans, who
> habe been replaced by Jack Pearson and Oteil Burbridge.  Govt Mule is
> now their main thing.  The Allmans are on a massive US tour through
> till the end of September and Gregg is apparently on top form.  If
> anyone wants to know if they're coming to town, just ring the Allman
> Brothers Band hotlie on 912-742-2888.

My Govt Mule is on order, so I'll make no comment, but I hope it's
better than Warrens solo, "Fire In The Kitchen".

Zeit

> Tell me...is Warren Haynes, late of Allman Bros., in this band? If
> so, what's his status with the Allmans? I know they're on tour this
> summer. Is Mule a side project for Haynes? What's the deal?
>
> --  Nick

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827