OFF: Better popular bands??

Thu Jul 30 06:32:00 EDT 1998

On tor 30 jul 1998 08.00 +0100 "Stuart A Hamilton" <xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM>
wrote:
> My Govt Mule is on order, so I'll make no comment, but I hope it's
> better than Warrens solo, "Fire In The Kitchen".

     *MUCH*.  There were a couple of decent tracks off Warren's
solo album (_Tales of Ordinary Madness_?  "Fire in the Kitchen"
was the single, I think, and far and away the catchiest tune),
and the show I saw on the tour was good, but Gov't Mule is so
far beyond this that I just can't compare them ...  _Live at
Roseland Ballroom_ easily walks onto my top 10 albums of the
90s list and if I were organized enough to think about would
have a very good chance of appearing on my top 10 albums list,
period.

Cheers,
Carl

--