OFF: CDs which question our wits

Thu Jul 30 11:56:40 EDT 1998

On tor 30 jul 1998 09.51 +0000 "Ted Jackson jr. s2h2" wrote:
> Well, my signature live song is 'Peter Gunn.'  We use it for a set
> ender.  It's my all-time favorite song to play...

     :) My first year at Cambridge, the guy living upstairs and his
girlfriend used to have loud, extrordinarily rhythmic sex.  Now,
that's all very well, but it made a hell of a racket!  I used to
crank up my amp and play the "Peter Gunn" theme on the bass in time
with 'em :)

     They settled after a while ... ;)

Cheers,,
Carl